Join us for the annual West Central Minnesota Employment Law Update on June 6, 2018, in the 700 building, room 743 at Alexandria Technical & Community College.
- Doors open and registration will start at 7:30, breakfast will also be served at that time.
- Employment Law sessions will begin at 8:00, presented by attorneys who practice extensively in the area of employment law.
The topics and presenters will be
- 20 Ways to Avoid Employer Liability presented by Tom Jacobson
- English Language Barrier Issues presented by Grant Collins
- Politics at Work presented by Penny Phillips
- Religion at Work presented by Mike Moberg
- Lunch will be provided, followed by a Q & A panel discussion
Lunch will be provided, followed by a Q & A panel discussion