According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, a customer is a regular or frequent buyer. Our customers and how we serve them is not only our lifeline but also the bottom line. Research shows that we never hear from 96% of the people that are unhappy with our organization, our service, or us. Do you really know how you are doing? Learn world-class strategies that work. Turn that one-time customer into a lifetime customer!
Participants will learn:
- The critical points of encounter to enhance customer experience
- Five reasons why customers become dissatisfied
- Why complainers are our most valued customers
- The strategies to gain and maintain positive customer relations
- The do’s and don’ts of professional customer service
- Strategies for consistently delivering world-class customer service